A Glace at My Fairytale….






Matthew and I met back in high school. I was planning the Christmas prom and a friend had told to talk to this guy I had never heard of for a credit card for the down payment for the hotel. Another friend had to point me to which one he was. I saw him standing there in his high school uniform covered with a black leather coat, slightly intimidated. I walked straight through the crowd of guys he was talking to, yes little 5"1 me, and looked up and said….."I need your credit card". First words ever spoken to this man….and from that a friendship blossomed into a romance. 

On December 24, 2012 Matthew proposed. We were each decorating a side of our annual gingerbread house. When he turned his side around, he had spelt "Will you "merry" me?" in the candy! 


 We got married September 13, 2014 surround by our amazing friends and family!


























Take a look at our Wedding Trailer here.